PLATO offers with version 1.5 many new features and a new application. The Engineering Framework includes with the new version the following modules:
- NEW! e1ns.flow: Modeling and visualizing processes
- e1ns.aspects: Model-based engineering
- e1ns.dashboard: Performance visualization
- e1ns.methods: The Methods Tool Box
- e1ns.actions: Integrated collaboration
- e1ns.documents: Engineering assurance
- e1ns.outout: Engineering proof
These new functions are waiting for you:
The Control Plan and Process Flow Chart offer with e1ns.methods new method forms for the production process. Both forms use common data and complement each other when they are used together. The integrated Process Configurator enables a comfortable installation and fast working.
e1ns.output is now available for free to all users of e1ns modules. With e1ns.output, you benefit from the following functionality:
- Outputting documents
- Listing and saving all versions of a document
- Transfer of documents to the document management system e1ns.documents
- Custom output formats for companies are configured by PLATO
e1ns.actions has functions such as a sort by projects and a quick entry for elements.
Beside new functions as copy and delay documents, the user selection has been optimized in e1ns.documents.
PLATO offers a new graphic module called e1ns.flow for planning processes. Manufacturing and assembly processes are developed parallel to the development of the product. They are used as a basis for planning and calculating projects and for project meetings with customers. The visual representation of the process makes it easier for everyone involved to access product information, and therefore enables networked cooperation between different corporate divisions and departments.
The new module is a web application that works with the same database as all other e1ns applications and SCIO™ modules.
A detailed list with innovations get our service customers in the download area.