Among other things, the update includes an extension and optimization of the method forms, which are a crucial basis for the new requirements of AIAG & VDA FMEA alignment and for the implementation of functional safety according to ISO 26262. In addition, the PLATO software has new functions that promise users, international teams and moderators great added value. For example, the user application has been optimized, administration has been significantly improved and the handling of recurring tasks has been simplified.
Main features are:
- AIAG VDA Alignment - For a first orientation PLATO already provides two new form sheets in e1ns.methods.
- Attaching documents to cells in form sheets.
- Multilingualism in form sheets.
- Functional Safety: Methodical enhancement and ASIL Decomposition. (Users who already have data need to migrate. An update to e1ns 3.0 is therefore not possible. The migration is provided with e1ns 3.1.)
- New basic right “User administration ” must be assigned. Users without administrator right  now need the new basic right to access the user administration.
Important information before the update
Adaptations: Customers who have customized forms, risk graphs, or output documents must register for the update here.
The update is now available for our service customers. The download is free of charge. Here you will also find detailed information about the improvements and installation. Download the new version under "PLATO SCIO 8.0" / "PLATO e1ns 3.0" or request a DVD here.