All involved parties within the engineering process need an easy access and comfortable interface to find information about current events and trends. Key figures help, to intervene more quickly in case of emerging risks or if it gets obvious, that objectives cannot be reached. Project managers use reports to get answers to current issues. With e1ns.output you can filter data individually, analyze time intervals and provide data tables for further analysis.
With e1ns.dashboard you see the project stage at a glance. Dashboards are no longer a privilege for the management team. The dashboard provides and condenses your data. Individual filters provide analyses regarding your concrete questions. Decision makers have an easier access to project data.
- Preparation and condensing of large amounts of data
- Support of decision making by providing current status data
- Visualization of project activity and complexity
- Transparency regarding risk potentials, the maturity of analyses and projects
- Display of action status and (due) delivery dates
- Early identification of trends and deviation
- Easy to use and easy to access via web browser